Tom Steves Memorial Service - 23 Sep 17 - Saturday
It with great sadness to let you know that TT member Tom Steves died on August 26th after being involved in a motorcycle accident in Colorado.
Services for Tom will be held:
September 23rd at 2 pm
Flat Branch Presbyterian Church
130 Darroch Rd.
If this changes an email will be sent and it will posted on the TT Facebook page.
The Harnett Daily Record has a nice article about Tom at the below link or google Tom Steves Harnett go to guy.
The BMW-NC Tarheel Travelers Motorcycle Club
The BMW-NC Tarheel Travelers is a non-profit BMW motorcycle club serving the central and eastern areas of North Carolina. Our purpose is to enjoy riding motorcycles and to create fellowship among all motorcycle riders and the non-riding public. We are an official BMW Motorcycle club registered with the BMW MOA as Charter Club #57 and the BMW RA as Charter Club #34. Although we are primarily a BMW club, you do not have to own a BMW to be a member.
What we do
We meet monthly, typically on the third Sunday of each month and offer a good selection of group and individual riding opportunities. Please join us! It's the best $10 (electronic newsletter) you'll spend on your BMW Motorcycle.
- Three organized rides each month...see our Events Calendar for details
- Monthly member meetings
- Two informal dinners each month...check out our Events Calendar for locations
- A full color monthly newsletter with great articles, ride reports, tech tips and upcoming events
- An active Face Book Page
- A "No Brainer" campout each year
- One Ladies Only Campout, just for the gals
- A Ride-in-the-New-Year ride on January 1 each year
- An annual Coffee Stop to serve travelers to Daytona Bike Week
- Periodic Tech Days
- Annual Mileage and Participation Awards recognizing miles ridden and events attended
- North Carolina 4 Corners Tour
- Gatherings, 2nd Wednesday Dinner in the RTP area & 3rd Thursday Dinner in the Fayetteville area.